Homemade pickles. First attempt.
Dear lord, youre cute
Guys this Hannah . Her Instagram is _ lemeeoww_
on the 4th she went missing from the Toronto Warped Tour event . Please if you have seen her anywhere contact the police at (416-808-2200) or her cousin on Instagram . Please signal boost this and help her home .
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- no-more-ramen: easy, quick, simple recipes
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
"but not all men" are you sure
Tf is this? This is infuriating.
Comments from video (x)
I think this speaks for itself without commentary. There are many more incredibly nasty responses.
This makes me feel like crying
This is fucking terrifying. This is- shit I don’t even know what this is. I can’t find the damn words to describe how this makes me feel. I can’t believe this is actually real. Watching that video where he makes the threat? It doesn’t feel real, because he talks exactly like a fictional villain. It feels like he’s acting because it’s so hard to comprehend that a real person, an actual living breathing real person, could say those things and mean them and then act upon them. It scares me and that fear isn’t something that I can escape easily because judging by this support of his actions, there could very well be and probably is someone I know who thinks like this and seeing Rodger’s actions in a positive light might actually encourage them to act upon it like Rodger did. And I am not someone who has ever been assaulted physically or sexually so I can’t even imagine the terror of those who have experienced assault.
I struggle to believe there are actually people like this in the world. Who think we owe them shit just because we’re girls and they were nice to us one time, or that they should own us just because they are men. These people sicken me, because they go on about men’s rights and call themselves activists, and this is how they act, these people who have never lived in the kind of fear that I am feeling right now, that those girls must have felt as they died, this is how they support ‘men’s rights’, by killing people who they think did them an injustice. And what that injustice constituted was girls not spreading their legs for these ignorant, arrogant, boys, who will never be men because they haven’t learnt and refuse to be taught how to be a man. How to be a decent fucking human being, who is not entitled to my body just because of my gender, or because they smiled at me or me at them. These boys who encourage killing and violence and do so because they have been encouraged by our media, by the rape culture that hangs over our necks in our societies. That attitude is scary as all hell, but the fact that these people even exist will be a fear that sits niggling at the back of so many people’s minds. Will haunt them, and me, for their entire lives. Because maybe it will be me next time, maybe when I say no this will happen to me. And that is a fear these self-entitled assholes have never had to deal with or experience. These so-called fucking ‘men’s rights’ activists.
Well I don’t owe them shit.
I don’t owe anyone shit and I won’t fucking take this. I don’t even care if it means getting ripped and wearing a fucking superhero costume, these people will not cow me or take us down or slow us down. These people are the ones who need to learn their place, and that it is not above other people. It is on the same fucking level. So watch the fuck out, because I’m coming for you.
I’m coming for you with equal rights and heavy penalties for killing or raping or assaulting.
So watch your damn back if you want, but you can’t stop me. You can’t stop the feminist movement.
I’d like to see you fucking try.
2SECONDS TO REBLOG COULD SAVE A LIFE
John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836-1893) was a Victorian-era painter, notable for his moonlit scenes and landscapes.